This week I finished my Sewing Summit Remake (see yesterday's post), worked on my STARS Quilt-A-Long (so happy to be picking this project back up again), Made the X's and O's for my Grandmother's quilt, and worked a bit more on my next Bake Shop Project, Flying in Squares.
- Baby Quilt for Special new Niece arriving in March
- Baby Quilt for Special new Niece arriving in April
- Baby Quilt for Special Nephew arriving in April
- Circle Meets Square Quilt
- 4th of July Table Runner for Sister-In-Law
- Christmas Tutorial
- Stars Quilt-A-Long - Worked on!!!
- Hugs and Kisses Quilt for Grandma - Worked on!!!
- Going Places Quilt
- Flying in Squares Quilt - Worked on!!!
- Cottage Crossroads Baby Quilt
- Nursery Crib Quilt
- Sewing Summit Projects - Bee Bolt Block and Bag Makeover
So what about you?? Are you a one at a time or are you a Jump, Jump, Jump, . . . Jump Around type???