It never ceases to amaze me how the above gets changed into the below!! Quilting really is an amazing art!! There is still plenty of time to join in the Star Surround Quilt-A-Long, we are just gathering fabric now and of course, there will be lots of prizes to motivate you along the way :)
But, before I can starting cutting out the above pile, I need to finish up with these lovelies ;) This is Soho Chic by Sandy Gervais and I absolutely love these colors!!! Yesterday, I managed to get to my sewing machine for the first time in almost three weeks (Yes, I was going through major withdrawals) and whipped up a little project or 2 from these. But they are secret right now so I can't show much more.
I pieced both projects and got the first project quilted using my version of an all over swirl design. I plan to quilt the second one the same, would you like a video tutorial of the quilting??
- Circle Meets Square Quilt
- Alumni Quilt
- Twists and Turns
- Jacob Memory Quilt
- Jessi and Me Quilt
- Block of the Month - Lucky Stars (So far behind, I don't know if I will ever get caught up)
- Star Surround Quilt-A-Long
- Star Value Bee Quilt - Waiting on one block :)
- Solids Quilt for Free Motion
- Baby Duo Quilts
- Starburst Quilt-A-Long (Will be going on the Long Arm hopefully this week)
Completed Stage (There were a ton of these from the last time, so I just put in the most recent :)
- Boxed In and Out
- Baby Refracted Quilt - For little David :)
- Tetris Quilt
Alright, that wraps it up. Thanks for stopping by and have a Happy Quilting Day!!!
Linking up to Lee's