So I finally decided how I wanted to quilt my Little Monster on the Go and with what color. This decision was a long time coming as I just didn't know how I wanted to work around the applique. I also has a few hours where my toes were feeling better (before they got infected :). And to top it all off, my husband was helping a friend lay wood floors on Saturday so I had a nap time where I was all alone. What does all this combine to make. A finished Project Modern!! Here is the result!
I just finished submitting it to Project Modern. I don't know how "Modern" it turned out but I am happy with the result. Oh, and funny side note -You might recall that I made this with my children in mind because they liked the show so much. So when completed I asked them if they wanted it instead of their old ratty blankets. They, of course, decided to stay with their old ratty blankets. I know, I shouldn't be surprised. They are bonded to those blankets. So, as a result, this quilt is going in my Etsy Shop :)