Part of the Quilting Conference this weekend included an all night Friday Sew-In. My Mother-In-Law and I lasted until about 1:30 a.m. Which is awesome because I haven't had any other time this weekend to get down to the sewing room. But I was able to accomplish a lot at the sew-in.
I got all of my stars put together :) Thanks so much for everyone's help with the layout!!! It really made such a big difference in the overall look of the quilt :) Now all I have to do is get the borders added, hopefully today, and then it is ready to be quilted up :)
And I also managed to finish all of the diamonds for my Lone Star quilt. Now I just have to sew together those diamonds and then insert the background. You have to do Inset seams to do that, which I am a little nervous about because I have never done them before, but, it's all about trying new things right :)